Saturday, November 12, 2011

No Guilt Frosting

Fat free! And no I'm not kidding. Use any pudding mix you want. My birthday party was last week and I used it to frost my owl cupcakes :) Divine enough to frost a cupcake or brownie, but also light enough to eat by itself...I can't wait to try this in chocolate!

Serves many

Ingredients:
-2 pkgs. fat free instant pudding
-1.5 cups fat free milk
-8 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
-1 Tbsp. agave nectar
-1/2 cup fat free cool whip

Directions:

1) In a stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese and agave nectar with the wire whisk attachment on high for 5 minutes or until fluffy.

2) In the mean time, combine pudding mix and milk (will be very thick). Add to cream cheese and continue mixing on medium for 3-5 minutes, scraping the sides as needed. Fold in the cool whip.

3) Frost away!

No comments:

Post a Comment